Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next best thing to happen to concept MMORPG - IGN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Primal Evolution, Guest

Random story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Detah
Detah

No rules broken :)
Posts Posts : 5
Reputation Reputation : 1
Age Age : 30
Location Location : Gates of Hell

Random story Empty
PostSubject: Random story   Random story I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug 2011 - 23:28

It was a dark and gloomy night there was little to no moon light. My squadron and I were told to hold position at our current location. We followed orders and remained in the dried up river bed and had 3 man shifts on lookout for any movement. We would have radio contact with 2 of the other squadrons in our area. (I was my squadrons Machine-gunner) We soon found out that Alpha squad had been eliminated. This left our left flank wide open so we had to try to randevĂș with Bravo squad so we could attempt to close in on the objective. As we began to do this we realized that alpha had the package in their possession. We could not complete the mission without this package. Two of our men needed to go and retrieve the package from an unknown number of hostiles. I was the first volunteer and then our sniper also jumped down from his post in a large tree and said he was going whether they liked it or not but we needed one more because a sniper wasn't exactly what we needed to eliminate an entrenched opponent. So one of our 3 demos climbed up and joined us. (Demos are a type of point man with a shotgun and numerous grenades) So with this rag tag group of a machine gunner, a sniper, and a demo. We started trekking towards Alphas previous position. Occasionally we would stop and the sniper would climb a tree to get a better position for observing our path. It wasn't long before he spotted two enemies scouting ahead to try to fine the next target for the remainder of their squad. So he quickly picked both of them off. He then dropped out of the tree and waved us on as we were walking he said he could see 8 or 9 men in Alphas trench 3 of them were our men being held captive. I knew this trick very well it prevented the enemy from using grenades to clear out the trenches. So our demo man was no longer an effective trench clearer but then he pointed to his smoke grenades and said he could swing around and draw their attention. So we immediately started planning the sniper was to climb into an oak tree about 60 yards away and eliminate anyone not looking the direction of the deployed smoke so i could walk quietly over and eliminate the hostiles. Just seconds after we all agreed on the plan we swung into action. Minutes later the smoke deployed and it worked like a charm all but two of the hostiles were watching the smoke then our sniper picked them off then i moved in and eliminates the remaining hostiles. The plan went down without a hitch i set up my gun up on a firing block and our sniper stayed in the tree. Our demo then ran over and cut the binds from our allies from Alpha they quickly pulled the gear from the enemies and put it on. We took two of their radios and started listening to all of their transmissions we new that we could use this to our advantage so we pulled out and grabbed the package before deciding to meet back up with Bravo and the rest of our squad. We then gave our two squad leaders the radios. I decided to take an initiative and talk to the two leaders to try to get a scout squad together with the men we chose to go find the package and the three men we rescued to make our squad they agreed to this only under one circumstance. they had to have the package and we only had one radio and it was my helmet radio. we talked about our plan we were to cause a distraction large enough to pull most of the enemy forces away from the target. so we put this into action the first thing we had to do was meet up with a sniper and his spotter that had been glassing (viewing an area with binoculars) the target area. we met up with them and asked them were a good place to set up my machine gun and the sniper was they pointed to a small cliff and said sniper and your demo go there and then pointed to a small ravine and told me that i was to go there alone his spotter gave me two extra pistol magazines and told me i would need them and handed the demo two smokes a red and a blue he said deploy red if you see some one coming up onto the machine gunners flank and blue if you see an opening in that trench there. if a red smoke is deployed the three men we rescued were going to swing around and cover my flank and if a blue smoke was deployed i had to lay out covering fire while they moved to the trench. this was going to be one hell of a good distraction we had to hope it would work. the sniper told me to switch my radio to station 23 so i could keep him informed about the situation while he and his spotter went back to give this information to the remainder of the men. after we watched him and his spotter disappear into the thick brush.....(to be continued)

Last edited by Detah on Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 18:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : continuing story)
Back to top Go down
Donal
Owner
Owner
Donal

Posts Posts : 239
Reputation Reputation : 6
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
Award Award : Respected

Random story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random story   Random story I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug 2011 - 23:36

Really nice, I can picture everything Smile
Back to top Go down
https://primalevolution.forumotion.com
Detah
Detah

Posts Posts : 5
Reputation Reputation : 1
Age Age : 30
Location Location : Gates of Hell

Random story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random story   Random story I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug 2011 - 23:57

Thanks i enjoy writing war stories.
Back to top Go down
-Cody.

Posts Posts : 55
Reputation Reputation : 3
Age Age : 29
Location Location : Trollface Georgia

Random story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random story   Random story I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011 - 3:31

Wow, even my writing isn't this good. I usually score 6's on my writing essays at school (6 being the best). That's hard to get. Just the grammar though would of made that story perfection xD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minecraft.net
f a z z e d
f a z z e d

Posts Posts : 8
Reputation Reputation : 0
Age Age : 29
Location Location : donal's cellar :(
Award Award : Default

Random story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random story   Random story I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep 2011 - 14:56

ok not 2 be a troll but i read the first 5 words and stoped :S it started kinda cheesy, mmm cheese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random story   Random story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random story
Page 1 of 1