Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next best thing to happen to concept MMORPG - IGN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Primal Evolution, Guest

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide

Go down 
+3
-Cody.
Donal
Corp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corp
Corp

No rules broken :)
Posts Posts : 15
Reputation Reputation : 3
Age Age : 32
Location Location : United States
Award Award : Most Loved

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide Empty
PostSubject: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 12:49

Written by Corp

Hello! And welcome to my second guide; a guide to one of iBSs’ most unique skill: Dungeoneering.

Getting Started

To start dungeoneering you must first buy a Ring of Kinship from the shopkeeper in the bank near the deposit box. Don’t fret! It is only 5k. Once you get the ring simply left click it to be teleported to the “Pre-Dungeon” Area. Once there, bank your items with the banker and then proceed down the hollowed rock.

Getting the Ring

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide 14c5fd0

Inside the dungeon

Once you enter the hollowed rock run a little to the east and climb down the ladder to enter the first floor. *Note, there is an iron ladder on each floor that you use to ‘quit’ that floor and be returned to the lobby. Be careful not to click it on accident.*

Floor One

Once you enter, you will notice a Chalice of eternity. Click on it and select which armour set you would like. After that it is time to start killing the Shadow Warriors for Shield keys. There are 4 colors; Blue, Purple, Gold and Crimson. This may take a while but do not give up! Once you receive all 4 keys, head south past the chalice then head south and click search on the pillar of light. This will teleport you to floor 1’s boss. A level 97 forgotten warrior. Once you kill him (which shouldn’t be too hard.) You need to go into the right hand side of the ancient door to be brought into the second floor.

Shadow Warrior

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide 27yrr6

Shield Keys

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide 2zstwub

Where to stand

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide Spass0

Floor Two

Welcome to the second floor! For this floor, you will not be gaining keys, instead you will be killing 12(twelve) Fear Reapers. After the 12 kills you will head to the north of the room and enter the hole with the blue exit sign over it to move onto the second boss; The Imp Champion! Do not be fooled by his level 14, he has high hp and can dish out some 200’s. Once you kill him you can enter any of the confusing doors to move onto the third floor.

Fear Reaper

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide 68t3rn

Imp Champion

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide Mbonjo

Floor Three

Welcome to the third floor! We are back to collecting the 4 shield keys! This time we must fight level 64 otherworldly beings. Once you receive all 4 you click on the grill near the entrance to that room. Welcome to the 3rd boss, Salarin the Twisted. He will not be too hard, once you kill him click on the table in the middle of the room.

Otherworldly Beings

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide Jqt8oo

Salarin the Twisted

iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide Xnurye

Rap Up

Well, the rest of the floors are repetitive with the concept of collecting keys or gaining a certain amount of kills before you move onto the boss. Each floor has a different monster and in turn a different boss. It should be easy to do after ‘mastering’ the first three floors.

Rewards

Once you complete a floor you receive “D-Points” which can be spent on dungeoneering armour and chaotics.

Happy Dunging iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide 364988687

Last edited by Corp on Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 0:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donal
Owner
Owner
Donal

Posts Posts : 239
Reputation Reputation : 6
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
Award Award : Respected

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:49

Another Great guide! Keep up the good work mate!
Back to top Go down
https://primalevolution.forumotion.com
-Cody.

Posts Posts : 55
Age Age : 29
Location Location : Trollface Georgia

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 19:03

Looks like you're contributing for the server really well. I hope you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart and not for staff xD. Your guides are actually pretty well put together, good job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minecraft.net
Corp
Corp

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 20:38

-Cody. wrote:
Looks like you're contributing for the server really well. I hope you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart and not for staff xD. Your guides are actually pretty well put together, good job.

Let's see, I've turned down all of the rewards that I was offered for doing both my guides. I do them because they are a fun way to kill 20 minutes. Thank you for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Donal
Owner
Owner
Donal

Posts Posts : 239
Reputation Reputation : 6
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 21:31

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://primalevolution.forumotion.com
i am work

Posts Posts : 70
Reputation Reputation : 1
Age Age : 27
Location Location : Flo-Rida

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 0:04

I've never started dungeoneering in Runescape because I quit 3 years ago, hopefully it's not that hard and I can get it up in here=].

Nice guide it will help me out alot.
Back to top Go down
Corp
Corp

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 0:09

i am work wrote:
I've never started dungeoneering in Runescape because I quit 3 years ago, hopefully it's not that hard and I can get it up in here=].

Nice guide it will help me out alot.

Thank you, just a little tip; once you get to the floors pass 3, look for RS items that have an option when you click on them to teleport with or deposit keys with.
Back to top Go down
i am work

Posts Posts : 70
Age Age : 27
Location Location : Flo-Rida

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 0:11

Corp wrote:
Thank you, just a little tip; once you get to the floors pass 3, look for RS items that have an option when you click on them to teleport with or deposit keys with.

Thank you for the tips, Im sure it won't be too hard=].
Back to top Go down
-Cody.

Posts Posts : 55
Age Age : 29
Location Location : Trollface Georgia

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 0:20

I have a suggestion for your guides, they seem to run together with the text. I suggest color coating them, this way they won't run together as much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minecraft.net
Corp
Corp

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 0:28

-Cody. wrote:
I have a suggestion for your guides, they seem to run together with the text. I suggest color coating them, this way they won't run together as much.

Thanks for the suggestion. When I posted this I left all the text default and just did the spacing, I will color coat them right now.
Back to top Go down
skils 4 mils
skils 4 mils

Posts Posts : 1
Age Age : 30
Location Location : lincolnshire
Award Award : Default

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 10:44

This is a great guide corp helped me alot thanks alot Smile great work your doing btw !!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

Posts Posts : 113
Reputation Reputation : 4
Age Age : 31
Location Location : Murrieta
Award Award : Default

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Sep 2011 - 8:59

Lets sticky this guide cause i get alot of questions on how to do dung..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Arrows
Dirty Arrows

Banned.
Posts Posts : 7
Reputation Reputation : 0
Age Age : 30
Location Location : london

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 8:13

good guide broskii, helped me alot.
Back to top Go down
Corp
Corp

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Sep 2011 - 23:52

Thanks for the sticky Very Happy Nice to see you're still about Jake and grats on admin! I hope to be active ingame again soon. the whole site name change through me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide   iBeastScape Dungeoneering Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1