Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next best thing to happen to concept MMORPG - IGN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Primal Evolution, Guest

All my suggestions as of now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota
Dakota

No rules broken :)
Posts Posts : 6
Reputation Reputation : 1
Age Age : 30
Location Location : Edgewater, Fl
Award Award : Default

All my suggestions as of now. Empty
PostSubject: All my suggestions as of now.   All my suggestions as of now. I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2011 - 20:17

So, I have played for awhile now and here are some of my suggestions.

• First is another slayer suggestion, when a high combat level all you get is elite slayer tasks, but i think you should be able to ask for a hard task corresponding to your slayer level so say im 85+ slayer abyssal demons can be my task or 90+ slayer is a dark beast task. (As a side note Red Dragons are an elite slayer task and are extremely easy please fix that.)
  • Second would have to be skilling and experience rates I truly believe they need to be lowered but not to much just a bit more so a 1-99 takes longer than about 2 hours if even 2.
  • This is just me being lazy but i believe you should add ::runes which give you 2.5k of every rune for a price of 3-10m which is a lot more than buying which makes up for me being really lazy.
  • Fourth is lower prices on dung items by a bit or make like the sets like primal in the box that say veracs comes in but don't lower the price if you do that combine them to be like 5-10k
  • Have someone or yourself make a drop guide that is accurate and some money making guide which ill begin to make when i get my new computer (this is because im on a family computer and its very slow and laggy due to the fact they download like 2983gb of data every 1 second :p)
  • When it comes to staff they are all very good i haven't seen drewa but i know he is not like a legit mod he helps you he said but he likes his server. ( i may be wrong about him being a legit mod if so sorry.)
  • A problem i personally is the prices people put on items are a bit high with i know you cannot control but this is for anyone who reads it.. not all of us have max cash and like every item, and ive seen a armadyl godsword for 1.5b when getting the pkp would be easier but that's just me some of you make a lot of cash. (Your personal shop prices are usually the rip off places [no offence i am work])
  • Also a working highscores, with total levels on client fixed it says its maxed for everyone but one concern is that owners can't be on them because you ::master.
  • Please add a few more items into the shops at home like some dragon weapons like dds and that kind of junk but for a higher price than normal so if any player has alot of an item but you add it for a shop for like 1m less they don't freak out.
  • Lastly, please fix crafting to where to make the amulet of fury you need 90+ crafting 70+ is just ridiculous.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
- Dakota
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

No rules broken :)
Posts Posts : 113
Reputation Reputation : 4
Age Age : 31
Location Location : Murrieta
Award Award : Default

All my suggestions as of now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my suggestions as of now.   All my suggestions as of now. I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2011 - 20:46

I dont think drop dung points for primal cause it should be a rare item..
Back to top Go down

All my suggestions as of now.
Page 1 of 1