Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next best thing to happen to concept MMORPG - IGN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Primal Evolution, Guest

I can't login - Possible Errors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donal
Owner
Owner
Donal

No rules broken :)
Posts Posts : 239
Reputation Reputation : 6
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
Award Award : Respected

I can't login - Possible Errors Empty
PostSubject: I can't login - Possible Errors   I can't login - Possible Errors I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 19:22

Hi guys, I'll post a few of the possible errors about the server here, so you know what's wrong when an error appears.

Error connecting to server: The server is offline. Don't make any topics on the forum about this. Usually it's just updating or maintenance. Remember to remain patient at all times.

Your account has been disabled: Your account has been banned. Only make a thread about the banning of your account if you don't know why you're banned. Don't spam the forum with topics like: I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK. This will simply result in your punishment to remain.

No response from server, please use a different world: Means you have been IPbanned. Meaning you have broken rules, which has involved a member of staff to IP ban you. Means your never going to play again.

Invalid username or password: You are typing your name or password wrong, or the nickname is already in use. If the nickname is already in use, you should try a different nickname.

Client updated - Reload client: You have to redownload the cache, here are the steps how to do it:

1. Open up your desktop/computer
2. Go to your C:\ drive
3. Delete the file called .file_store_32

Restart the client. Let it download the cache and then play! Enter your username and password and you should now be able to play (again).
Back to top Go down
https://primalevolution.forumotion.com

I can't login - Possible Errors
Page 1 of 1